Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Post 7

It's harder to do this regularly than you would think.

Discovered that not only are we feeding a couple outside cats but a raccoon as well. I don't know who was more surprised when I came outside. The cat food comes in after dark unless I am watching one of the cats eat because I don't want to encourage the bad behavior by the raccoon or make him an easy traget for someone that wants to do him harm.

Michelle and I have started cooking our new slow cooker. The first thing we discovered is that while tasty the slow cooker recipes from America's Test Kitchen are not quick to set up. Both the soup and stew we made had prep times of over an hour. We're going to keep working on it.

Managed to blow away a good portion of my digitalized music last week. I don't think I lost anything I purchased but it's still annoying.

Get to head up to Seattle in less that a week. yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment