Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog Post 10

Enjoying my new nook even though the interface takes some getting used to. I am interested in seeing how it changes my reading habits. Someone mentioned that he has been reading more of the classics because they are free and easily available. The free samples will probably have a bigger effect.

I should be finished with the newest Lego Star Wars game in a couple of days, I hope. The biggest problem I had was one of my own making. To finish certain quests a particular character needs to be used and normally I would spend time wandering around trying to find this character but this morning I figured out that if I went to one of the control centers I could switch to what ever character I needed. The game is still a lot of fun and I will be sad when I am finished.

My mom is in the hospital again. She is having breathing problems and a general health failure.

Made chicken smothered in tapenade last night and it was very tasty but I should use less salt next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment